Who we are
Underwood Partners is a Boston based firm led by Craig Underwood. Craig recruits and works with a small number of highly experienced executives and analysts selected for each project based on their relevant experience and passion for helping clients address their most important strategic challenges and opportunities.
Underwood Partners has deep expertise in three areas:
- Helping large enterprises understand, engage with and profit from the philosophy and applications of Web 2.0 and social media technologies
- Developing and optimizing data-based coalition loyalty programs
- Leveraging the internet to monetize fan bases, membership groups and other communities.
Underwood Partners organizes specific teams to work on client assignments; although each team member brings specific expertise to our projects, all members share four common characteristics and commitments:
- Experience: all Partners are selected based on their specific level of expertise and years of experience related to each assignment
- Work: all Partners do more than sell work and make client presentations; we “do the work” of consulting; we either do or design and review all analysis; we live on the web; we know the other experts; we leverage and build on our experience
- Knowledge: we create value for our clients and ourselves by combining our extensive experience base with hard work for every client to create new insights and new levels of knowledge
- Results: we are results junkies; technology enabled recommendations and ideas are only of interest if they can create measurable business results